"anomic roleplay | anomie county stories"

Hello! I am here to announce my brand new, unofficial, community-run, and more free.

"ANOMIE COUNTY ROLEPLAY | ANOMIE COUNTY STORIES"

OBS: This server was established last year, and our messages are very well overdated, dating back to November–December 2023.

The server has continued to run today, and with new management on the staff team by the applications, we offer a more free experience on the roleplay experience with fewer rules to worry about. The server is community-run, which means the community decides our new changes, removals, additions, or modifications to the server by voting on the poll channels.

**Here are our previous experiences with this server, as it was based on our old one, which had been nuked by a staff member. **
(THE 30-10-2023 INCIDENT/NUKE HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE EDITOR ON CHOICE.)

Today, I decided to return to the server once and for all. Trying to return to the glory of the old community before the nuke.

We continue to offer a non-confusing, simple, and learning server to the new people onto roleplay. We are taking new staff team members with applications right now. You and the people from the Anomic Community can support us. We are willing to take chances for the better; for whatever reason, we will rise.

If you were banned from the official community, remember:

“OTHERS, OR THE OFFICIAL ANOMIC ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY CANNOT STOP YOU FROM ROLEPLAYING ON THE ANOMIC GAME; BE DIFFERENT.”

… You can join us today by clicking on the link below:

“NEVER FORGET.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.