Obstructive UGC Users permanently banned, appeals rejected without reason

Recently multiple people have been banned for wearing an obstructive UGC, the ban was permanent.

They attempted to do an appeal, however, ban appeals were rejected without comment. Why do moderators not include a rejection note? Isn’t a permban over an avatar item harsh?

Great job Anomic studios.

3 Likes

I’ve been affected by this, I am currently trying to sort this out with an admin.

2 Likes

They should be able to at least appeal.

2 Likes

They do have the option, two of my appeals were already denied with no moderator comment. They should at least add a comment on why the appeal was denied. Luckily they did not put the “Unappealable” tag for this ban reason.

2 Likes

Ah I see I’m not sure why they wouldn’t comment why it was denied.

3 Likes

True. The ban should not be permanent, it should be 30 days instead.

2 Likes

Agreed, after all it’s caused by an avatar item. Mostly Roblox’s and the uploaders fault. A permanent ban is harsh, like you said should be thirty days.

2 Likes

I am currently trying to talk to DrToxz about this, hopefully he agrees with my statement…

2 Likes

After a few days without responses, DrToxz did say that it can cause lag (somehow). He said that he was unsure about the ban duration tho, it will probably get reduced hopefully.

2 Likes

Everyone who has been banned for “UGC Exploiting” is unbanned now according to Toxz.

2 Likes