A Message from LinuxCE, AnomicForum's Founder

Hello Forum user,

My name is LinuxCE, but people also call me Projector. In July of 2022, I started AnomicForum as a small project to foster discussion about my favorite Roblox game, Anomic. The idea I had in mind was a space where anyone could come and make their own contribution by sharing their thoughts and experiences about the game. As our site has grown from Day One, I’d like to express my gratitude to you all for taking the time out of your day to visit our site and register an account with us. After seeing how our community has grown and the people we’ve met who’ve visited our site, I’d like to share the history of our site from day one until today.

Evidently, we had a rocky start when the site was first launched. In fact, for our first month of our site being operational a grand total of eight users were registered on our site. Next month, only two users and the next one only three users. Due to this low level of growth, our site had suffered through multiple periods of time where I had to take down the site as it wasn’t doing well and the monthly bills just were not worth it. It wasn’t until April of next year, 2024, where we began to see the site gain traction. That same month just a few days later, we would rack up 100 registered users in our community. This is when the community began to be, alive, so to speak.

Fast forward until today, we have racked up over 700 registered users and I’m happy to state that we are on track to hit our largest milestone yet, 1,000 registered users in only about a month. Thank you, to all our supporters from Day One, and that doesn’t mean our partners or long term members who stayed active. That means all of you, yes you, the person who simply registered on the forum. Such as small act from 700 people has been extremely meaningful to the existence of our community, the Anomic Community Forum. Every registration on our site means that an additional person believed that our community was worthy of being joined, and the entire AnomicForum Group would like to thank you for that.

Furthermore, if the Anomic Community Forum has been in any way useful to you, please write an email to me (linuxce@anomicforum.xyz) or message me at @LinuxCE about it. Any tokens of appreciation, praise, or overall site feedback would be greatly appreciated and read to its fullest by me. I believe every feedback that our team gets regarding our site, whether it is a positive statement or constructive criticism about our site is meaningful and worthy of being taken into account of for our site operations.

I’d like to also thank our community co-founder, @10rrl, for always being supportive of me about the site and being with me for the first days of operations. I’d like to also thank our site administrator, @Jettadonly, for always looking after the site. I’d also like to thank the entire moderation team for helping to keep our community a civil and welcoming environment for all users to share their thoughts and discuss with each other about Anomic.

Thank you for being a member of our community, Forum user. We hope to see you continue being a part of our community and we appreciate your presence.

Best Regards,
LinuxCE, aka. Projector2010

The Anomic Community Forum
The discussion forum centered around the Roblox desert game Anomic

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.