AnomicForum's 300 Member Milestone

AnomicForum’s 300 Member Milestone

Since July of 2022, we’ve been the place for all things Anomic. From discussion to the knowledge base to our news press, we’ve been a fan-based community for Anomic.

I’m happy to announce that 2024-07-01T04:00:00Z marks out 300 Member Milestone. This year in 2024, our site has seen tremendous growth in registrations. I’m also delighted to say we have earned the first spot in Google-US search results for the term Anomic Community.

I want to thank the team here at AnomicForum, especially @Jettadonly who visits the site daily and is always checking up on the site to see what needs attention.

Special thanks to our first members on anomicforum.xyz!

@10rrl, @anon5766746, @Kobe, @Atrium, @Papafor1, @DanilFCB, @tobiast00, @Eyp0, and @J11.

In fact, our 2nd Site Anniversary is on 2024-07-08T04:00:00Z, the day where AnomicForum was founded. That’s in exactly one-week! Got any ideas for our celebration? Let our team know with a reply.

Last but not least, I’d like to thank all of our registered users for joining our community. We hope to achieve great things in the future on our site. :smile:

Best Regards,
The AnomicForum Team

• :tada: Congratulations!
0 voters
4 Likes

Yall put effort into AnomicForum, you deserve this milestone!

4 Likes

Thank you for your token of appreciation @lavacast, the team greatly appreciates your feedback and your contributions to our events. :clap:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.