The Most Annoying Thing You Encountered While Playing Anomic is?

What is the most annoying thing you’ve experienced while playing in Anomic 1 or Anomic 2?

Annoying things I have seen:
Anomic 1 - When you want to set up shop but all the good plots are taken and when people claim plots and do nothing in them, want to serverhop? Good luck finding a plot in the main Arway area, you’ll most likely not find any unclaimed store plots.

Anomic 2 - Nothing, because I rarely play it.

3 Likes

When I am a taxi driver, it is extremely annoying when people call cabs just to kill cab drivers. Don’t you guys have anything better to do?

1 Like

same thing with trucks, for them people will just start shooting your truck when you drive past arway

my conspiracy theory is that they know that gas tanker deliveries will lower the gas price and this is america so a gas price below $4.50 a gallon isn’t allowed

wait this is 1990 is inflation that bad?

3 Likes

Yeah, these players have weird things on their mind.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Not really, especially with Alan Greenspan’s soft landing.

1 Like

Anybody here remember the time when memory leaks in the game were prominent, making servers lag out and crash after around five hours of uptime?

Yeah. True story, I lost about 750,000 dollars of purchased robux cash due to this issue (about 2,500 robux total). To this day, I never got a refund.

2 Likes

Smth annoying is that when im doing things like drive bys and other criminal activities in arway when one cop comes they js keep on farmkilling at your base you so its really annoyinng and ive server hoppped because of it many times. why cant the feds js getta life

1 Like

Especially when there are sheriff’s and SWAT in game just to farm money from you (arrest paychecks, guns you drop, etc.). It gets annoying and rage-inducing very fast in my experience.

1 Like

Ah lets see here…

1. Getting shot while doing delivery contracts as trucker.
  2. Raiders (No context needed)
  3. Gangs and Cartels.
  4. Getting shot by Govts as Paramedic while genuinely trying to help them.
  5. Shooting an innocent by accident while shooting at a raider and a SWAT comes up and kills me and the raider.
  6. Audio users playing trash rap and hype songs.
  7. Scammers. (No context needed)
  8. Being discovered printing.
1 Like

@ProAdvCarDealer Those are all really annoying things i can relate to all of them

2 Likes

ah, this actually happened to me in 3 different servers, THE SAME EXACT DAY TOO!!

1 Like

let’s start with

1. getting targeted cause I’m a truck driver (I quit being a truck driver, and even today I never work like that anymore.)
  2. being targeted indiscriminately by cops when I’m a criminal
  3. cartels in general (u know why)
  4. scammers (no context needed)
  5. the audio user just playing noisy/annoying stuff
  6. getting shot at while being a delivery (I also quit being a delivery)
  7. randomly being shot at while I’m minding my own business
  8. THE DAMN FLATNOSE TRUCK AND ITS DEFECTIVE STEERING (another reason why I quit being a truck driver)
  9. the “SCAMMER OWNS THIS PLOT” spammers (they do that for no reason, or bc you are competing with their business)
  10. caddy spammers when I’m a truck driver (they make it so you can’t complete the missions)
  11. the super expensive plot sellers (like, why? Just why??) and just when you need that plot the most too, makes you want to server-hop
  12. cartels trying to exploit your establishment for money even though they have no means of doing so (they waste your time completely)
  13. when someone makes a prison and puts you in there (yeah, I fell for that trick ONCE, and was inside for 30 WHOLE MINUTES until someone helped me jailbreak)
  14. hackers trying to steal my hypercars which I had on display for a dealership of mine (that’s why I don’t do that type of thing anymore)
    And PLENTY more, but uh, it wouldn’t fit in here anymore so, have a great day/night
1 Like