Bryan's quest route 2: clues

It’s clue hunting time!

1 - Pipe near Phesther Dam

It has an interaction icon. This is the text that displays when you trigger it.
No in-game items seem to work on it. Attempting to noclip the gap does nothing.
However, if you try to freecam out of the river, you will see this:

2 - Other pipe

If you walk towards Okby Steppe from Phesther Dam, you may see this semi-camouflaged pipe opening, likely connecting to the drainage pipe underwater.
If you attempt to interact with it, the game gives you this text:

The air vent goes all the way down to the bugfix reset platform, suggesting that the air vent is connected to a portion of the sewer.

Oh, also the sewer camera from route 1 is down here.

This is all still a work in progress, feel free to edit this page.

1 Like

Nice, let’s just hope you don’t need a large sum of cash to start, unlike Bryan’s Quest Route 1. :pensive:

1 Like

yeah, i dont want to have to spend another 250k just to do the quest like route 1

1 Like

On public servers there are intercoms. We can send message through them

2 Likes

do you know how to get the intercom to show up

1 Like

I think it just shows up in public servers, maybe random spots? If not, maybe you need to unlock a section for it.

I think the intercom is used to communicate with PES, or maybe Bryan. The lore plays a role here.

i know where its suppose to be but i have zero idea how to get it to pop up, i, pretty sure I have to do something to make it pop up but idk what

1 Like

breaking news, it costs at least 427,800 dollars

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding with us right now. $427,800 dollars?

This isn’t a quest, this is a paywall.

Do you have a source for this?

713 buckets. 427 thousand dollars.
Nearly half a million dollars… for a texture prop.

1 Like

Until more people confirm this I’ll have a hard time believing it. Saying “goonfire” 713 sounds like cult activity, if that isn’t the Bonfire Collective already. :joy:

To be fair it was on the general channel of the Anomic Marketplace Discord server :rofl:

1 Like

It shows up in a patch of grass horizontal to the air vent after you trigger it.

1 Like

Haha, slightly unrelated but Anomic has 713 active players.

why tf did they make it so hard :skull:

1 Like

Eh, I mean the items that await you at the end seem pretty good so maybe that justifies it a bit. Difficulty isn’t my pet peve, but requiring money and by that I mean a lot of money to enter the quest is something I don’t like. Hopefully that won’t be the case here.

The bugfix reset platform is old, and route two has already been discovered

1 Like

Welcome to AnomicForum. Are you aware of the steps to complete route two?

well i never heard of what you got as a reward so idk in that case :man_shrugging:

1 Like